 Trains / *10149 (-10)
  Re: my LEGO display

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:G8BtLy.5EL@lugnet.com... (...) rolling (...) I'm happy you like them :-) Perhaps we could combine some of our models to create a diorama at the Lego Treffen in Meulheim? I really (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Questions about 8 wide

(...) of your Crane platform! Have any more photos of it? Robert (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7725 Did it come with track?

(...) As far as I know, 7725 was the only 12V train set which came without any track. No 12 V set came ever with a transformer/speed regulator. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: my LEGO display

Hoi Wessel :-) (...) It's the library in Sint-Oedenrode (between Eindhoven and Den Bosch). The exhibition ends 5 march. -Frank ps. followups trimmed for this one to lugnet.loc.nl (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: my LEGO display

(...) Thanks! :-) (...) It was build in 1660, the building suffered heavy damage during WW2 so it was rebuild and only the facade remains. (...) I left the cards describing the models on my desk at the office (d'oh!) but I'll add them today. There (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: my LEGO display

(...) those cabinets are great! You have made a good choice in the models (sets and MOCs) you display. Of course I do enjoy mainly your great sceeneries with buildings and rolling stock. Your grey + half timbered houses are georgeous! Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: my LEGO display

(...) Hi Frank (Hoi), Where is this library and when will the exhibition end? groeten, Wessel (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Problems contacting me ?

(...) Folks... You might post to off-topic.test or some such... that will reduce the noise level in .trains. I set FUT there for this post. ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: my LEGO display

Frank, Outstanding display! And I must say that your local library is impressive as well (I wish my local library could afford stained glass). One question... have you provided and card or poster descibing the contents and directing those interested (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Problems contacting me ?

Everyone, Larry made me aware today that Ameritech, my ISP, has been bouncing some emails addressed to me. Until I get a backup email (or possibly a new ISP) can anyone else who has tried reaching me recently but been unable to please post a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact