 Trains / *10044 (-10)
  Re: 7 wide

(...) The GMLTC has that covered too. My EP-2 Bipolar is 7 wide. Pictures coming soon... Steve [GMLTC] (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7 wide

(...) I built an F7A that is 7 wide. I suppose that counts? In fact I built two A units and a B unit, so now I can run an ABA setup. Looks really neat too! The only problem right now is that my engine set is longer than the rolling stock I have to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: O Winston Link passed away

(...) Nope, just this week. The New York Times posted the obituary today. It also retreads the marital problems he had late in life where he married and divorced a woman fifty years younger than him. He sued her saying that she essentially locked (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: roundhouse renovation completed

(...) I've been peeking at the pictures the last day or so as you've updated things and drooling. While I only have a 4565, I've always loved trains. The detail you've put into this is simply beyond words. I love all of the machinery you've put in - (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  roundhouse renovation completed

As visitors of brickshelf might have noticed, I have uploaded some new pics of the renovated engine roundhouse daily. (URL) the job is done and the roundhouse is finished (for the moment). Next step (in a few weeks) will be to motorize the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: 7 wide

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:G83sDK.90K@lugnet.com... (...) Gianluca Morelli built at least one of those 7 wide, so now I know he's a Real Men :-) (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted

(...) The hook hands work brilliantly and doesn't have the funny angle of minifig hands. The side rails of the SD90 have a piece of 14 gauge copper wire shoved down the middle to help keep the shape, but it doesn't expand the tube at all. The cross (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

John Gerlach wrote in message ... (...) I tried fitting minifig hands into the flex-tubing for handrails, and found that they are just slightly too big. Are the hooks a better fit, or do you use some method of expanding the hole in the tubing, Dan? (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: O Winston Link passed away

I dont know for sure but didnt Winston pass away a long time ago. In MR there was an article about him in '98 and said he had died. (...) I dont think so, on my latest trip to Alaska we stopped at Skagway (where the yukon gold rush was started) And (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: O Winston Link passed away

(...) Nope. He did take some colour photos. However, the vast majority of the night photographs are black and white photographs. I think that you probably shouldn't go wildly scanning in his images, because people get mad when you go doing that (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact