 Trains / *10039 (-5)
  Re: 7 wide

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:G83sDK.90K@lugnet.com... (...) Gianluca Morelli built at least one of those 7 wide, so now I know he's a Real Men :-) (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted

(...) The hook hands work brilliantly and doesn't have the funny angle of minifig hands. The side rails of the SD90 have a piece of 14 gauge copper wire shoved down the middle to help keep the shape, but it doesn't expand the tube at all. The cross (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted

John Gerlach wrote in message ... (...) I tried fitting minifig hands into the flex-tubing for handrails, and found that they are just slightly too big. Are the hooks a better fit, or do you use some method of expanding the hole in the tubing, Dan? (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: O Winston Link passed away

I dont know for sure but didnt Winston pass away a long time ago. In MR there was an article about him in '98 and said he had died. (...) I dont think so, on my latest trip to Alaska we stopped at Skagway (where the yukon gold rush was started) And (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: O Winston Link passed away

(...) Nope. He did take some colour photos. However, the vast majority of the night photographs are black and white photographs. I think that you probably shouldn't go wildly scanning in his images, because people get mad when you go doing that (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact