 Town / 9888
Re: Town Hall for 1000steine-Land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.town, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Fradel D. Gonzales wrote:

   Yeah I noticed it too earlier today. I’ve beem in several chatrooms and message boards today and I am hearing all sorts of rumors flying around. This couldn’t come at a worse time. Some afol colleagues were trying to bitch a display tie-in with a charity organization for orphans. The presentation they made had several links to Brickshelf, showcasing displays of the past huge events. They got caught off guard and were not able to salvage the situation. Let’s just say 20 grand in pledge potential was lost. Way to go for poor communication yet again, Brickshelf team!

All I know is that my deep links are still working, even as of now.

JOHN

Not working for me... perhaps your cache still has them.

Hmmm. Do you see them here?

JOHN