 Town / 9882
Re: Town Hall for 1000steine-Land
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 23:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.town, Matt Doyle wrote:
   In lugnet.town, jamie berard wrote:
   Hey there everyone,

Just in case you don’t get to swing on by Berlin this weekend, here are some pictures of a 48x48 Town Hall module that I made for the 1000steine event.

The brief I received was to make a centerpiece display of a modular buildings that will fit into the Cafe Corner standard of building. It took me two weeks and a whole lot of brick. I even managed to find a decent stash of old brown to mix into the model.

Rumor has it that over 100 different buildings have been submitted for the layout! One of them will be chosen by the fans to win the Town Hall as a prize for Best in Show.

Good luck to everyone at the event!

jamie

Amazing MOC. Can anyone explain the column construction to me? Ive figured out the base and the cornice but I can figure out the plates for the main section.

I can’t speak for Jamie, but this method seems to do the trick:

Keep building!

John Cooper