 Town / 9862
Re: NYPD Emergency Service Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 03:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Hello!

Here is the latest vehicle to hit the streets of my town: It is based on a Mack/Saulsbury NYPD Emergency Service Truck. I think of this lego version as a Gould/Asbury NYPD Truck as Tim Gould and Steven Asbury had a heavy influence in the design.

It is mostly complete although once the 1x1 cheese slopes become more widely available in light bley I’ll make an adjustment to the rear wheel wells.

Big thanks to Tim and Steven for the design, there is a little bit of me in there, but it is mostly theirs.

Best,

Jonathan

Awesome work, Jonathan!

I had built on based on Pierre Normandin’s design, but never was completely happy with it. I think your cab turned out much better. Mine’s too boxey. Here’s a photo.

I’ll be modifying mine next weekend to include some of your design (and Tim’s, and Pierre’s)

How many Lego builders does it take to build an ESU truck? LOL!

-Steven