 Town / 9861
9860  |  9862
Subject:
NYPD Emergency Service Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:34:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

Here is the latest vehicle to hit the streets of my town:  It is based on a
Mack/Saulsbury NYPD Emergency Service Truck.  I think of this lego version as a
Gould/Asbury NYPD Truck as Tim Gould and Steven Asbury had a heavy influence in
the design.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=269851>

It is mostly complete although once the 1x1 cheese slopes become more widely
available in light bley I’ll make an adjustment to the rear wheel wells.

Big thanks to Tim and Steven for the design, there is a little bit of me in
there, but it is mostly theirs.

Best,

Jonathan

PS:  I seem to have forgotten mirrors as well.  :o/