 Town / 9841
    Re: My newest building. —Dave Sterling
   (...) Dave: I love it! Great work on that tiled roof. As the previous poster mentioned, you nailed it! Is the interior furnished at all? This whole modular building thing is a great idea. I really like seeing all the different buildings people are (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: My newest building. —David VinZant
   (...) Thanks for the feedback. I have been really happy with this building. I have a few more that I want to build, like a Bar, and a bakery. At this time the building is not modular. Yet it would be very easy to add a row of tiles to make each (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)