 Town / 9841
Re: My newest building.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:04:38 GMT

In lugnet.town, David VinZant wrote:
   Hello again,

The other day I got my copy of the new Market Street set. Its a great set and Eric was able to design a great modular set up. After placing the building next to the Cafe Corner, I got inspired to build another building.

I just recently changed it to a tiled roof.

Dave

www.GPLR.org

Dave:

I love it! Great work on that tiled roof. As the previous poster mentioned, you nailed it! Is the interior furnished at all? This whole modular building thing is a great idea. I really like seeing all the different buildings people are coming up with. One of these days I should get going and do some “Cafe Corner Companion” buildings. I’ve just been so busy with Star Wars stuff lately. I’ll get back to town and trains soon though! Nice work. :-)

-Dave