 Town / 9834
9833  |  9835
Subject:
My newest building.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:54:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello again,

The other day I got my copy of the new Market Street set. Its a great set and Eric was able to design a great modular set up. After placing the building next to the Cafe Corner, I got inspired to build another building. Something that would fit into the new street standard. Its design is based off the idea on the back of the Cafe Corner box.

At first I wanted to copy the design. Then the inspiration started up and I began building my own. I used Medium Blue for the basement and Dark Blue for the upper floors. If you look closely you can see the 1x1x5 rounded columns in between the windows.

In some of the pictures you can see the old plated roof. I just recently changed it to a tiled roof. Thanks to some feedback from other club members. I think it gives it a better look.

There are some little details I want to add. Yet at this time I am not sure what to do. For instance there is a little space in the window arch. It needs something in there. Nothing to big but something.

More pictures can be seen in my brickshelf folder. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=259711

I would love some feed back.

Dave

www.GPLR.org