 Town / 9792
    Re: DSNY Snow Plow —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) Wow that rocks Jonathan!, The amount of detail you can squeeze into a 6 wide vehicle is astounding and I can't wait to make a few copies for my self =). Unfortunately I don't have time before NMRA to get them done but I was hoping you might be (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: DSNY Snow Plow —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi OnDrew, Thanks for the post. I'm not sure if I am going to have any extra room for vehicles in my luggage. I am actually concerned about how I am going to get my buildings to NMRA. I think they might end up arriving in pieces. Some might (...) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.town)