 Town / 9773
Re: Module idea for new layout section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 18:43:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

   Thanks, John.

Yes, I had the ping-pong scenario in mind for the surface trolley (at least) and was going to check out how you and Ross did it at NMRA.

It sounds like a simple thing, but doing it is another thing entirely. Our solution at the NMRA wasn’t ideal by any metric, and our ping-ponging effect at our last show was even more of a bust (different solution). Ross will be working on it:-)

   As for the subway, hmmm, we’ll talk more the Detroit. The wheels are turning in my head. Thanks!

Aache-cellent:-)

JOHN