 Town / 9736
    Re: New Building UPDATE —David VinZant
   UPDATE: Ok so here are a few more pictures to feast on. As you can see I have the roof done and the lobby started. I plan to fill the windows with displays. I have some more columns coming to finish the top floor. I am really loving this building (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: New Building UPDATE —Nathan Todd
     I'm so impressed with what you can do with PAB! This is a really well thought out design to use so few pieces to accomplish so much. Good work! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: New Building UPDATE —Timothy D. Freshly
    "David VinZant" <legotrains@NO.yahoo.SPAM.com> wrote in message news:JHv5rs.H2C@lugnet.com... (...) Dave: Nice building. I like the modular aspect which will allow you to alter the height to match the parameters of each particular show layout. One (...) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.town)