 Town / 9727
  Re: Penobscot Building NMRA 2007 preview

(...) Excellent! Greatly looking forward to seeing this and the others in person! Just stunning. Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Penobscot Building NMRA 2007 preview

(...) Jonathan, thanks for the comments. It means a lot comming from you. I more or less like how the Penobscot turned out but it is not as detailed as my previous skyscraper the David Stott building. Of course if you look at the real Penobscot vs (...) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)