 Town / 9564
9563  |  9565
Subject:
NGLTC at the local NMRA Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:35:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) particpated in the local NMRA Piedmont Division’s Train show, this is our 9th year at this event.

It is held in a smaller venue so our layout is about the 1/3 of what would have at the larger shows, so we just fit as much stuff as we can into the space we’re given.

This year we had a large number of fantastic new MOCs that really gave the entire layout a lively feel.

You can see all the pictures here:

Also check out the fully animated play ground as well, it was a big hit with the kids:

jt

James J. Trobaugh

North Georgia LEGO Train Club