 Town / 95
Re: Does anyone else think outback was modeled on the australian bush?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 15:01:42 GMT

Jonathan Wilson:

I am building a lego shearer and mabie a shearing shed to
                                   ^^^^^
I am not a native English speaker, but I suspect that you
want to write "maybe" and not "mabie".

go with him. All I need is a good design
for a lego sheep.

I typically use a 2x3 brick for the body, two 1x2 bricks for
the legs, and two 2x2 plates with a 1x2 plate on top for the
head. - It may not be perfect, but it's LEGO.

You could probably get a closer resemblance to real sheep by
building sideways (at least partially):

- Start with a 1x3 plate.
- Put a 1x1 brick with five studs on each end of the plate.
- Put another 1x3 plate on top of this.
- Put a 2x2 angle plate on each side of one of the 1x1
   bricks. The corner of the plates should be on the 1x1
   brick, one arm shuld go down (hind legs), and the other
   should point towards the other end of the construction.
- Put two 1x2 plates on the sides of the other 1x1 brick
   (as front legs).
- Top the model of with a 1x2 plate and a 1x1 plate as the
   head.

How does it look?

Play well,

Jacob (who finds it hard building in his head only :-)

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --