 Town / 93
Re: Does anyone else think outback was modeled on the australian bush?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 16:58:23 GMT

Paul Baulch <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote:
Yeah, but if it was meant to be outback Australia, they would have sold
these sets in Australia, wouldn't they?

Not necessarily. From here, it's an exotic foreign location. For you, it's
probably everyday ho-hum boringness. :)