 Town / 9431
  Re: Post office

Jon, Damn that Sh** is dope!!! Really. I've been playing with the idea of using the Spiral staircases to make wall sections for some of my Belville-scale stuff, but this is by far a more innovative and useful application. Also, the elevated line is (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Post office

(...) Thanks, Damien. I am pretty excited about the elevated train line. It has taken me a while to get it to work smoothly due to two really high inclines. (it goes from underground to above ground in a really short section). I am really confident (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)