 Town / 9433
Re: Post office
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:17:07 GMT

In lugnet.town, Damien Nesbit wrote:
Jon,

    Damn that Sh** is dope!!!  Really.  I've been playing with the idea of using
the Spiral staircases to make wall sections for some of my Belville-scale stuff,
but this is by far a more innovative and useful application.  Also, the elevated
line is sick, sick, sick!  I can't wait to see it when its finished.  Keep on
doin you, man.
damien

Thanks, Damien.

I am pretty excited about the elevated train line.  It has taken me a while to
get it to work smoothly due to two really high inclines.  (it goes from
underground to above ground in a really short section).  I am really confident I
have gotten it to work.  I am just waiting on a Bricklink order of a couple more
cross girders to complete the structure & then will only have to build the
details.

Thanks again!

Jonathan