 Town / 942
    Re: How do a build a mountain? —Brendan Coughlin
   (...) WOW! Now that is a GORGEOUS mountain. I mean, no offense, but I wouldn't paint a mountain yellow. However, if that was brown, gray, and any other color it would look absolutely perfect. I'm sure it's extremely easy for you to describe it in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: How do a build a mountain? —James J. Trobaugh
   Glad you liked it Brendan. I know that some people prefer a "pure" LEGO mountain (so would I, but I'd rather use the limited bricks I have for other projects), I modeled it after a mountain that was on the cover of a S@H catalog I saw a few years (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)