 Town / 9363
    Re: MGB Roadster —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) lol. I must have missed the window of time when it was moderated. No worries. I have grown into a rather patient person. ;o) Is that a 1x4 clear tile as a windshield? I don't recall ever seeing one. Jonathan (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: MGB Roadster —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) Truth be told there were two down windows: one at about 10am today when I uploaded a rear shot and the later one for the trio image. (...) They do exist (there's quite a few for (URL) sale on BL right now>). The design is also set up (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)