 Town / 9365
Re: MGB Roadster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:44:58 GMT

--snip--

   Apparently I do take requests ;)

Apologies for the fluorescent light orange but I don’t use it enough to have tweaked the colour to taste.

Tim

Dark green is sweet. Great MOC, BTW.

I am waiting for brickshelf folder to be moderated . . .

Jonathan

Sorry about the moderation but it’s John Neal’s fault. It was all nicely moderated when I first made the post but I added the mutli-colour picture later.

Tim

lol. I must have missed the window of time when it was moderated. No worries. I have grown into a rather patient person. ;o)

Truth be told there were two down windows: one at about 10am today when I uploaded a rear shot and the later one for the trio image.

   Is that a 1x4 clear tile as a windshield?

I don’t recall ever seeing one.

Jonathan

They do exist (there’s quite a few for sale on BL right now). The design is also set up to accept the more common (and cheaper) clear 1x2 tile but the 1x4 looks better IMO.

Tim