 Town / 9351
  MGB Roadster

Hi all, (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Hi all, My version of the classic car. Five-wide is a bit big for it in my usual scale but I think it was worth it. Tim (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) Trés cool! Very nice work, Tim. Five wide is a perfect choice. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) I coveted them as a kid (although the Spitfire was my fav) and your nose render is a dead-ringer for the B. I have to say, however, that it should be rendered in British racing (dark) green;-d Well done, Tim. JOHN (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) No quite the classic, its the rubber bumper version, but still great. Another one to add to the list to build! ;) Tim (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) Good point (and John's too). I aim to try out the chrome one at some point but figured I'd start with the simpler one. Tim (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) Hi Tim, You MOC far faster than I can post feedback. Thank you for the overall work you shared with us. Didier (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) I remember in the 70's, they marketed the B in racing green, and the Midget in orange (in LEGO colors-- medium orange). But I saw a lot of Bs in orange, too. Oh, that would be a cool to see rendered:-d JOHN (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) Apparently I do take requests ;) (URL) Apologies for the fluorescent light orange but I don't use it enough to have tweaked the colour to taste. Tim (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) Dark green is sweet. Great MOC, BTW. I am waiting for brickshelf folder to be moderated . . . Jonathan (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) Oh, baby, those colors are wizard! They are almost painful to behold, knowing that they can't exist anywhere but virtually... Tasty stuff, Tim! JOHN (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) Sorry about the moderation but it's John Neal's fault. It was all nicely moderated when I first made the post but I added the mutli-colour picture later. Tim (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) D'oh! ======= (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) lol. I must have missed the window of time when it was moderated. No worries. I have grown into a rather patient person. ;o) Is that a 1x4 clear tile as a windshield? I don't recall ever seeing one. Jonathan (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) Shame on you :P Tim (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

--snip-- (...) Truth be told there were two down windows: one at about 10am today when I uploaded a rear shot and the later one for the trio image. (...) They do exist (there's quite a few for (URL) sale on BL right now>). The design is also set up (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) I can't promise that I won't do it again, however;-) JOHN (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MGB Roadster

(...) (URL) Phew, the pressure is OFF!> (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)