 Town / 9341
  Re: Bad Axe Theater and Generic Theater

(...) Hi Marc, Glad you noticed the knit caps. They were a last minute idea that I think worked out nicely. With regards to the blocked up windows; this may sound a bit odd coming from someone who has created some of the rough looking buildings that (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Bad Axe Theater and Generic Theater

(...) Cool! Let me know if you need any more pictures - I'm over there all the time, and I'd be happy to take some. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)