 Town / 934
    Re: please help id: 1x2 "police" brick —Kevin Salm
   (...) After a bit of investigating, the only set I know of to have had a 1x2 White brick with POLICE printed in black would be set 6522. There may have been other sets with this piece, but I could find any. (URL) Salm__ (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: please help id: 1x2 "police" brick —Susan Hoover
   (...) Ugh, a public apology for the way these links turned out. I've corrected them above (I think). (...) the mixed lot of parts. I have a feeling that I've probably extracted all of the complete or nearly complete sets from this lot, but it's (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)