 Town / 9338
  Re: Bad Axe Theater and Generic Theater

(...) Really neat use of the (URL) knit caps> on the Bad Axe. Shouldn't the windows on the two theaters be bricked up, though (assuming they were converted from other uses)? Great work as always, Jonathan. I'd love what you could do with the (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Bad Axe Theater and Generic Theater

(...) Hi Marc, Glad you noticed the knit caps. They were a last minute idea that I think worked out nicely. With regards to the blocked up windows; this may sound a bit odd coming from someone who has created some of the rough looking buildings that (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Bad Axe Theater and Generic Theater

(...) Cool! Let me know if you need any more pictures - I'm over there all the time, and I'd be happy to take some. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)