 Town / 9330
    Re: Evolution of garbage (truck) —John Neal
   (...) Not if I can help it. In our community, we have a choice of refuse collectors, and instead of choosing Waste Management, we use a local, family business. The owner's son picks up our garbage in a modified pick-up truck:-) I would even be (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Evolution of garbage (truck) —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) An approach I agree with. Excellent! Jonathan (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)