 Town / 9329
    Re: Evolution of garbage (truck) —Bob Parker
   (...) Here's a pic of what you probably saw: (URL) More info on the Automated Side Loaders: (URL) These fully automatic ones are the only game in town here in Southeastern Arizona. There are too many households to go to for people to have to (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Evolution of garbage (truck) —Timothy Gould
   (...) We've had them in Brisbane for at least ten years. I seem to remember that some have two arms: one for recycling and one for the other bin. Tim (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)