 Town / 93
    Re: Does anyone else think outback was modeled on the australian bush? —Matthew Miller
   (...) Not necessarily. From here, it's an exotic foreign location. For you, it's probably everyday ho-hum boringness. :) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Does anyone else think outback was modeled on the australian bush? —Paul Baulch
    Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) Strewth, thanks for reminding me cobber, I'd better make shore the windmill's working right before I fly the hairyplane to work tomorrah... :-) Seriously though, I suspect I'd have to drive about as far as (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Does anyone else think outback was modeled on the australian bush? —Matthew Miller
   (...) *laugh* Yes, I know. But it's perception that counts, and 99% of what we know of Australia comes from Crocodile Dundee and Fosters' commercials. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.town)