 Town / 9264
  Re: Sniffing around for a firehouse (Was: Manchester's Millyard in the news)

Being a fan of the old style fire stations like these, I must say, this part of the country is probably one of the best areas for the historic fire stations. Where I grew up they had several of these, and the best part is, most of these are now (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Sniffing around for a firehouse (Was: Manchester's Millyard in the news)

(...) I agree. The NE has many inspirational firehouses. Cambridge 4 is my favorite from that bunch. Those stations are all huge! Wow! (...) Great firehouse. I have checked that one out many times before. Excellent detailing. (...) That is one cool (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) That was the first thing I noticed in the pictures, was that Kjeld was there. Amazing work, amazing project. I look forward to seeing it someday! JohnG, GMLTC (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)