 Town / 9220
    Re: Couple of new(ish) buildings —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks! You are one of my major influences. (...) Wow. I am truely flattered. I guess my suggestion would be this beast: (URL) But, what if it were done it with your approach? In its heyday. In its glory, before the fire(s). I'd love to see (...) (18 years ago, 8-Nov-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Couple of new(ish) buildings —John Neal
   (...) Yeah, down the road I could try that one out for sure, to display on (URL) this>. Problem is that these sections are too large (and too uncompleted;-) for us to take on the road. I would make a copy of yours to show off to the GP in our (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 9-Nov-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Couple of new(ish) buildings —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Ah, yes. Understood. (...) Thanks and feel free to grab any idea you like! Very few of my buildings start from the bottom either. Street level is usually the last thing I build. Sometimes I build from the 2nd level up (and then back down to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Nov-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)