 Town / 9175
    Re: Wheelie Pop —Ted Godwin
   That is really cool! As the father of a four-year old who rides those sorts of things however I have to point out that kiddie rides would never do a wheelie like that. :) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Wheelie Pop —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Yeah, I have a 6 and 3 year old and the 3 year old would get launched 20 feet if one of those rides did a wheelie with scale force. I started with the generic bikes going around in a circle but I needed a little more of a challenge and my son (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)