 Town / 9155
    Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Nathan Todd
   The fire station really leaps out at me. Very nice work! The moulding of lt grey makes me think you are destined for castle ; ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine —Mark Larson
   (...) Hi Nathan, I'm so used to seeing your God Bless over in Eurobricks. Nice to see you here. Thanks for the compliments. I do some castle too. I draw a lot of inspiration from your work. I think you're awesome... (2 URLs) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)