 Town / 9121
  Re: LAFD, NYPD minifig-scale models

(...) Thanks, Tim!!! I'll second what Jonathan wrote ... It looks awesome! And the attention to detail is incredible! I'm a Mac user, so I don't have the software to download the instructions. Any chance you can post some instructions as jpegs? (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LAFD, NYPD minifig-scale models

--snip-- (...) Hi Steven (and Jonathon), Sorry for the delay but I've been on holidays for a while. Thanks for your comments. I'll probably finish it off sometime, although my main interest was in getting the front done right. Complicated shape with (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)