 Town / 9016
    Re: Canal Street —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Chris, Likewise, it was very nice meeting you and talking with you as well. Thanks very much for taking the time to walk me through the club layout. Thanks for the reply too. I like the dark red building, but think it needs more detail. The (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Canal Street —Timothy D. Freshly
    "Jonathan Lopes" <juanito11217@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:J28psF.AIq@lugnet.com... (...) [SNIP] (...) Jonathan: One idea to add some detail to your dark red building - add some exterior lighting. Maybe a light fixture over each garage door (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jul-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Canal Street —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Tim, Thanks very much for the suggestion. Absolutely a great idea. I think what happened when I built the dark red building is that as I was building I realized that I wasn't really in love with the way it was going to come out and kind of (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.town)