 Town / 9011
  Re: Canal Street

(...) Uh, are those hookers? :D Very nice work. I love the contouring of the dumptruck. And the use of 1x1 tiles on the corners of the yellow building to simulate shoddy/rotting brickwork is brilliant. Again, very nice work. (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Canal Street

(...) Thanks very much. I really would have liked the tiles to me light yellow as well, but to my knowledge they are not available. I then was going to use dark bley (because I had them) but I thought they'd be to dark. I ended up with the light (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.town)