 Town / 8993
  My New Building MOC.

Hello all, I just wanted to share with you my newest Town MOC. First a little back story on how this MOC came about. I had been messing around with making a 6 sided shape using 2x8 plates and 1x4 hinge plates. After building several disk, I stuck (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.town) !

  Re: My New Building MOC.

(...) I love the top. Great job! I use yellow for hidden parts of my buildings too. I like the mention of PAB in your write up. Glad to see a MOC that was heavily made possible by PAB. Very nice. Jonathan (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.town)