 Town / 8969
  Pakistani Truck

I've been meaning to make one of (URL) these things> for quite a while and finally got around to it. I'd say this is the first (and probably only) MOC with four blues, two oranges, yellow, red, brown, black and white. (2 URLs) BS Gallery> It doesn't (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Pakistani Truck

bling Tim (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Pakistani Truck

It's a Jingle Truck!!!I've seen waaay to many of thsoe. I think it needs more jingle, especially on the front end, and the parts need to be old and battered. Maybe a vignette wit hte driver pulled over and the engine apart on the shoulderr being (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Pakistani Truck

(...) I agree, What it could use is some click-it parts and a few Belville colored parts. (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Pakistani Truck

(...) Problem with clikits and Belville parts is they're a bit too large for this scale. Of course what it really needs is to be made at Model Team scale to get full 100% bling. Tim (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Pakistani Truck

(...) Agreed. I seem to have missed the jingle below the front in my version. (...) A little difficult to do in CAD or with my collection. If Joseph "bricks of mud" Williams would like to give it a go it might be possible ;) (...) Interesting idea. (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)