 Town / 8969
8968  |  8970
Subject:
Pakistani Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 21:45:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’ve been meaning to make one of these things for quite a while and finally got around to it. I’d say this is the first (and probably only) MOC with four blues, two oranges, yellow, red, brown, black and white.

BS Gallery

It doesn’t seem quite right to me but I can’t quite put my finger on why so any suggestions would be very welcome.

Tim

PS. Chickens were taken from misterzumbi who seems to have taken them from mijasper.