 Town / 8963
    Re: Working Minifig-Scale Mailbox - Resolved!! ... —Nelson Yrizarry
   ...Well, maybe NOT resolved, but it works for me!! I really liked your idea, Jeff and decided to try it out. The result is included in this "Joe Vig" vignette: (URL) All I did was to turn the (black) 1x1x1 brick with stud on all sides so that it's (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Working Minifig-Scale Mailbox - Resolved!! ... —Jeffery MacEachern
   (...) That's pretty cool! It's an interesting vig - a little more of an absurd situation than Joe normally gets in, but good. I like the Time Twisters dishes on the snail shell. Thanx for using my design - nice to know people like stuff the I've (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)