 Town / 8957
  Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building

Great work Jim!! Although I haven't been involved with the Michigan club, I had the pleasure of meeting Jim last August when he was on tour of Downtown Detroit's Historic Theatre Tour, where I was a guide. A great guy! Jim has also done a (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building

(...) Thank you. Do not think that I have not considered modeling some of the other architectural masterpeices in the city. Last year I actually laid out a one story outline of the Guardian Building in red bricks before deciding that in order to do (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !