 Town / 8950
Re: New MOC - STVFD Engine 82
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 23:33:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Roy Gal wrote:
   Hi all, After a long period of not building much, I finally got around to making something new:

A model of Seminole Trail Volunteer Fire Department’s Engine 82, a 1993 Pierce.

I volunteer at this station, so I took some pics in its natural environment. It could still use some stickers to complete the look.

Check out the entire Brickshelf folder.

Cheers

Roy

Great to see another rig added to the fleet! Very nice work, indeed!

I especially like some of the details on the back (hose connection, traffic cone, etc.).

I’d second the motion to shorten the pump panel by a brick. Also, it looks like the back of the real rig slopes down. I was wondering if this piece might be useful?

Can’t wait to see a photo of the engine next to the tiller.

So what’s next for your fleet? Medic unit? Heavy rescue? Battalion command?

-Steven