 Town / 8942
Re: New MOC - STVFD Engine 82
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 16:36:35 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

Hi Roy,

I like it a lot. The wheel base looks a little longer than the prototype but it gives a good feel to your version just the same. The length of the cab looks great! Excellent detailing as well.

The rig that your model is placed on: is that Engine 82 with a different front bumper? If so, I might go one more plate outward on your models front bumper.

I am also noticing the huge bucket on the tower ladder in the background. Wow!

Excellent work.

Best,

Jonathan

Thanks! Actually, that’s the bumper of another of our engines, E84. E82 (the one the model is based on) has just a flat bumper, hence the one on the model. As for the wheelbase - you’re right about that. I think I should remove one stud from the pump panel. But I’m too lazy :)