 Town / 8908
  Re: Faile Street

(...) Wow. This is really impressive. The details are wonderful, rendered only by one who has had first hand experience of them. Major kudos to you, Jonathan. You are truly an "Ashcanner" as I fear that I am not. I have to say that your level of (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Faile Street

(...) JOHN (Ashcan Builder) Wow. Thank you. You've described me right on and that means I am heading in the right direction with my creations and getting across what I want to get across. Thank you again. I don't know if you're aware of how good you (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)