 Town / 8906
  Re: Faile Street

(...) Good job! I like the patches of red brick on the grey building. I agree with Tim about the weeds and the washing machine (although I don't know anything regarding his statement about the latter). Keep it up! Jeffery Maceachern BS: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Faile Street

(...) Thanks! I am always looking for new ideas for 'junk' for these abandoned lots and I love the idea. I just figured out how to make a washing machine too! (...) Always! Thanks again, Jonathan (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)