 Town / 8892
8891  |  8893
Subject:
jdavis brickshelf folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:11:52 GMT

*Not my creation, but I don't recall this person posting to Lugnet.*

However, I regularly check their folders on Brickshelf and recently found this
beautiful building:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1727160>

I love it!  I think it represents a sturdy, solid, police precinct extremely
well.  It is currently my favorite new building on Brickshelf.

Hitting the UP button, of course, leads to many more very nice looking
buildings.

IMO, definitely worth checking out.

Excellent stuff, jdavis!

Jonathan