 Town / 8840
Re: State Courthouse, Columbus OH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 02:16:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

Now what you need to do is to build Columbus's Leveque-Lincoln Tower, a 1926
55 story Art Deco tower of of heart rending beauty.  That one was labeled the
worlds most beautiful skyscraper back in the late 1920's.  It was built by
Detroit (where I live) architect C. Howard Crane, who is most famous for the
250 movie palaces and movie theatres that he built.

Gary, I think the Columbus club is already way ahead of you :-)

In fact they are recreating the entire Columbus skyline in Lego:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brickbuy/Trainfestival2004/columbus.jpg

Spencer