 Town / 8838
    NYC grit of the past —Jonathan Lopes
   I was rummaging around the sky scraper forum and found this thread (URL) These are the types of images that inspire parts of my layout. Burnt out NYC of the 70's and 80's (and beyond, in some cases). These images, as tough as they might be to view, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: NYC grit of the past —Timothy Gould
   (...) Those are some highly interesting pictures Jonathan. Some great inspiration and a lot of it is architecturally generic enough to be used in layouts based on other cities. I sure hope the station is 'dressed up' since I'm not sure I want to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.town)