 Town / 8816
  Diner

I decided to redo my diner recently. I liked my first version, but thought it was to big and didn't have much soul. I had to make some sacrifices to reproduce it in a scale that I felt fit with my other buildings and layout but, I am really happy (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Diner

Very cool. I like the color scheme a lot. I agree, this one seems much nicer than the previous version. Bruce (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Diner

(...) Hi Jonathan, Just when I start designing buildings again you start posting stuff I could never dream of matching ;) It's a good push to try though. Once more an excellent model. Tim (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Diner

(...) Thanks! Your stuff is great and it has inspired me plenty. And, you seem to crank it out very quickly. Keep pushing, always, but, you're already there. Thanks again, Jonathan (18 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.town)