 Town / 8709
    Re: Small town building reference —Tony Alexander
   (...) Agreed! I take pics of architecture and buildings when I travel, and have pics of: Las Vegas, NV; Pittsburgh, PA; Boston, MA; and Omaha, NE. I'll post them as I get the chance. (...) Maybe one of us could create a page here on LUGNET (I don't (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Small town building reference —Tony Alexander
   (...) I've started this resource page (URL), using links from this thread. Please let me know if you'd like to contribute or remove anything. Thanks! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (18 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX) !

        Re: Small town building reference —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) Thanks, Tony. This is wonderful. On a side note: I broke down and bought a camera this weekend and will contribute some neighborhood-y type NYC shots next week. I'll make it a point next weekend to get out and take some pictures during the (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

         Re: Small town building reference —Tony Alexander
     (...) Thank you for your kind words! I look forward to your gallery when you get the chance! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (18 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

        Re: Small town building reference —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) Thanks, Tony! Here's another link - a gallery of historic buildings in Pittsburgh, mostly storefronts and banks: (URL) Spotlight on Main Street> Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

        Re: Small town building reference —Tony Alexander
   (...) Awesome! Another great link! Thank you very much for sharing! On a side note, I grew up in Pittsburgh, and walked through those streets; even went to a few of the businesses mentioned on this site when I moved back there for a short time after (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)